Latest deals, straight to your inbox!

Receive great hotel deals every week.

Popular destinations this month



Use our deal finder to compare www.Venere.com and 30 other hotel sites at once.

Click here to go to Travel website
Business Information Private equity fund Advent International has acquired 60% of the company shares. The remaining 40% of the company shares is still in the hands of the 4 company founders.
What are people saying about Venere.com? Venere.com offers competitive rates, worldwide coverage and good customer service.
Address Via della Camilluccia 693 Roma, 00135, Italy
Phone Number 00800 8363 7300
Customer Support

Click here

FAQs Click here
Online Since 25 February 1997
Languages Six languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
Method of Payment American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Mastercard and Visa
Secure Payment System Secure and safe booking using SSL encryption
Membership Program No
Privacy Policy Click here
Terms and Conditions Click here
© 2020 GetRates™

Some of the travel sites we search to save you up to 75% on your hotel deal: