Receive great hotel deals every week.
Best rate Guaranteed
Room availability is limited. Don't miss today's deals!
Browse Rentals in popular cities:
Show me hotels near...
Different ways to stay in Turkey:
Top chains in Turkey:
The shoreline along the Mediterranean Sea is an attractive destination, famous
for its fascinating landscape with picturesque coves and rocky headlands, golden
beaches, pine forests and turquoise waters. The stunning scenery, where the
Aegean meets the Mediterranean is the beginning of the Turquoise Coast, dominated
by the mountains of the Taurus range whose cliffs sink into the blue sea.
Further along where the Mediterranean meets the Turkish Riviera (as it is known
the region of Antalya) you'll discover the tourism capital of Turkey. Antalya
with its fascinating history, has many interesting attractions to discover,
many historical monuments and is one of the most renowned resort on the Mediterranean
sea. Tourists are offered shops and bars, restaurants and elegant hotels, boutiques,
beaches, places for walking, water sports and more, concerts, dance performances
Peak tourist season is in july and august, but april, may, june, september
and october are best suited for tours and leisure.
Popular tourist attractions in Turkey
• Discover the historical heart of Istanbul, former capital of Christian
Byzantium and the Muslim Ottoman Empire. Attractions include the Blue Mosque,
Topkapi Palace, Aya Sofia Museum and Archaeological Museum.
• Explore the northern suburbs of Istanbul by ferry and visit the 15th
century's Green Mosque, the covered bazaar and the Museum of Islamic Art. Near
the city lies Mount Uludag with a height of 2.543m, with glacial lakes and an
• Take part to grass fighting during the early summer festival of Kirkpinar
or camel fights performances taking place in Selcuk winter on the Aegean coast.
• Take a tour of the battlefields of WWI and memorials which commemorate
the 250,000 british, turkish and ANZAC soldiers who died in the Gallipoli Peninsula.
Cross the Dardanelles Strait that separates Europe from Asia and visit the ancient
city of Troy.
• Visit the ruins of Ephesus, city founded in the 13th century BC, now
carefully restored. It is one of the most spectacular sites in the world.
• Travel to Bodrum, the place where lies one of the seven wonders of the
world, the famous mausoleum of the Tomb of King Maus, and where is one of the
best resorts on the Aegean Sea, dominated by the castle of St John.
• Experience the charm of the mediterranean city of Antalya, which has
an historical center and a harbor boat, Kaleici. Visit the Museum of Archaeology
and historical sites around town.
• Visit the mysterious Lycian tombs that fill the coast around the resorts
of Kas and Kalkan.
• Take a tour of the historic town of Safranbolu, located between Ankara
and Istanbul, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, famed for its Ottoman architecture.
• Travel to Konya, and see the remains of the Selcuk Empire in Anatolia,
one of the great religious centers of Turkey. Here is Mevlana Tekkesi, monastery
and mausoleum of Mevlana Rumi Celaddin, one of the most famous mystics of Islam
and founder of the Whirling Dervish.
• Do not miss Cappadocia, with its fabolous scenery consisting of rock
cones, towers and mountain steeps. Explore the houses and underground cities.
• Shop in the largest covered market in the world - the Grand Bazaar in
• Take the ferry from Istanbul's Eminonu docks to Princess Islands, a quiet
place with no cars, only carriages and bicycles.
• Enjoy a tea and smoke a hookah while watching the sunset from a traditional
cafe's terrace under Istanbul's Galata Bridge.
• Relax in a steamy turkish bath called hammam. The most famous baths in
Istanbul are Galatasaray Hammam and Cagaloglu Hammam.
• Go hiking on the mountain trails of Kackar in northeastern Turkey, near
the border with Georgia.
• Sink in the therapeutic waters of the travertine pools from Pamukkale.
• Take a ride with a hot air balloon over the mountainous landscape of
Some of the travel sites we search to save you up to 75% on your hotel deal: