Receive great hotel deals every week.
Best rate Guaranteed
Room availability is limited. Don't miss today's deals!
Browse Rentals in popular cities:
Show me hotels near...
Different ways to stay in Canada:
Top chains in Canada:
Main Attractions in Canada
• Jasper National Park was founded in 1907 and is Canada's largest mountain
park, stretching to 10 878 sq km. The landscape consists of glaciers, rocky
mountains, forests and meadows covered by alpine flowers. The park shelters
elks, bears, wild sheeps, deers and karibu reindeers.
• Niagara Falls consists of two separate parts: the Horseshoe Falls
on the canadian side and American Falls on the american side. Altough is not
the biggest waterfall in the world, the water volume is 168,000 cubic meters
per minute and falls from a height of 51m. The town surrounding the falls is
a resort that offers a wide range of activities.
• Old Quebec (Vieux Quebec) is the only citadel north of Mexico and
was founded in 1608 as a fur trading point. The fortified exterior and strategic
position above the St. Lawrence River indicates historical territorial tensions
between France and England, which culminated with the Battle of Plains Abraham
(1759). The city is divided in two - Haute and Basse - and resembles a piece
of old Europe, with cobbled streets, buildings and churches from the 17-18th
century, squares, parks and monuments.
• CN Tower is the tallest structure in the world and is a specific trait
for Toronto skyline. Completed in 1976, 553m tall tower will offer magnificent
views over the city and Lake Ontario. After 58 seconds in the elevator you'll
reach the revolving restaurant that offers a panoramic view of 360 degrees.
• Banff National Park was created in 1885 by the Canadian government,
as the first national park in the country. The park which includes the Rocky
Mountains stretches over 6641 sq km of mountains, rivers, forests, lakes, glaciers
and hot springs that shelter wolves, mountain goats, eagles, grizzly bears
• Montreal's Old Port (Vieux Port Montreal) is in the heart of the cosmopolitan
and francophone Montreal city. The port is the former commercial center of
North America from the first half of the twentieth century.
• The National Gallery of Canada was founded in 1880 and has since become
a famous art museum of the world. Its permanent collections reflect the diverse
history of Canada and includes works by european artists such as Monet, Turner,
Di Cosimo, canadian vanguardist paintings from the 1960s and religious sculptures
• Kluane National Park sheltered the southern Tutchone people for thousands
of years. The park is a vast expanse of mountains and ice.
Some of the travel sites we search to save you up to 75% on your hotel deal: